Institute of Therapy and Expressive Arts offers trainings in various therapeutic methods for working with people - art therapy, family constellations, counseling, trauma work.
A team of professionals and guest lecturers present established practices, techniques, methodology, and theory from their professional experience. The aim is to give more knowledge and practical skills to colleagues working in the helping professions and in the social sphere, so they can have more tools in their day-to-day practice. The trainings are suitable for social workers, psychologists, university students, teachers, coaching professionals, as well as for all who seek to further develop themselves and their practice.
See the program for current and upcoming trainings.
It is also possible to request specialized training in a your institution, custom-made for the particular needs of your team.
• Art therapy for children with disabilities and their families
• Art therapy in counseling
• Practical art therapy for children
• The masks of aggression - how to work with aggressive children
• Fairy tales and dreams - art therapy
• Resource-oriented art therapy
• Family art therapy
• Family Constellations - Theory and Practice
Use the contact form
to send a request.