GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE from the site of the Institute of Art and Therapy EOOD
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase from the Institute of Art and Therapy Ltd. Web site electronically (hereinafter referred to as the "General Terms and Conditions") apply to all contracts for the purchase and sale of seminars and courses concluded electronically via the www .artstherapyinstitute.bg, which is operated and maintained by "Institute of Art and Therapy" EOOD.
I. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF SEMINARS AND COURSES, SUBJECT TO SALE Art.
(1) Subject to the purchase contracts concluded through the website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg are fees for psychological counseling, evening and weekend events, training courses, conferences and other organized events (hereinafter referred to as "events" or "event" ").
(2) The basic information for each organized Event containing the name of the event organizer, the contractors, the date, time and venue of the event, etc., is published on the website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg.
II. INDIVIDUALIZATION OF A TRADER
Art. (1) The events are sold through the web site of the Institute of Art and Therapy Ltd., registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 203937254, with headquarters and address at Sofia, 65, Vitosha Blvd., fl. in the General Conditions, called the Institute).
(2) When selling tickets, the Institute shall act on behalf of and on behalf of the event organizer concerned (see Part III below).
(3) The address of the place where the Institute carries out its economic activity shall coincide with the address of the management referred to in the first para. 1. The institute is a company not registered for VAT. (4) The Institute's contact details are as follows: website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg, e-mail address email@example.com, contact telephone 0888885306.
III. ORGANIZERS OF THE EVENTS.
INDIVIDUALIZATION OF THE PERSONS WHOSE ACTIVITIES THE INSTITUTE
Art.3. (1) Trainings and courses for which tickets are sold electronically through the website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg but are organized by third parties other than the seller, hereinafter referred to as "the Contractors", have the obligation to provide the holders of Tickets have access to the event and are responsible for the timely performance of the event and the promised quality of the purchased service.
(2) The performers shall determine the venue and timing of the event, and all other features and conditions under which the event will take place, including the conditions under which it will make any changes to festival participants, price changes, and changes related to the date, time and venue of an event, and the manner of notifying clients of changes that have occurred.
(2) If the Contractor fails to fulfill his obligations in relation to an event, including if he cancels the event, the latter is legally directly responsible to the persons who purchased the tickets for their compensation and for the repayment of the sums paid (see Part IX. Return of the paid price ").
(3) The Contractor shall be responsible for the distribution and sale of tickets for the event in question, and in the case of ticket sales, the Institute shall act in the name and on behalf of the respective Contractor of the event.
IV. ORDER / COURSE ORDER. METHOD OF PAYMENT
Article 4. (1) By placing an order through the website
www.artstherapyinstitute.bg the client makes a statement on the conclusion of an electronic ticket purchase contract within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act. This statement binds the customer, and the order can be denied or changed.
2) To buy a ticket through the website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg, customers need to follow the following 6 steps:
Step 1 - Choose an Event
Step 2 - Sign Up
Step 3 - Choose a payment and delivery method
Step 4 - Fill in the delivery address if a courier ticket is ordered by courier
Step 5 - View Query - Confirmation
Step 6 - Purchase
(2) After the successful submission of the application, the client receives an e-mail from the Institute, which confirms the purchase made electronically.
(3) The requested course / seminar can be paid by the client in the following ways: 1. Payment by bank transfer - The amount due must be transferred to the provided bank account within 5 working days, with the reason for payment obligatory indicating the number of the order;
2. Cancelation - the amount due is paid to the courier upon delivery of the vouchers at the address specified by the customer;
3. By credit or debit card.
(***) In the event that the ticket price is not paid into the bank account of the Institute within 5 working days from the date of the order, respectively - if, in the chosen way of payment with a pledged payment, the due amount is not paid to courier, the purchase of the ticket is canceled automatically and the Institute's obligation to keep the customer's chosen place of participation is dropped.
V. DELIVERY AND RECEIVING TICKETS
Art.8. (1) Purchased vouchers may be delivered at an address specified by the customer or received at the head office of the Institute at 65, Vitosha Blvd. (2) For the delivery of vouchers, the Institute uses the courier services of SPIDI AD with the Internet page http://www.speedy.bg/. Delivery is paid by the customer. (3) A course or seminar prepaid by credit or debit card or by bank transfer automatically gives access to the event taking place at the designated place.
VI. RULES ON THE CONDUCT OF EVENTS
Article 9. (1) Any visitor may be asked to show a payment order or confirmation of the payment he has made.
(3) When purchasing a ticket, the visitor is obliged to observe the rules of internal order established by the Organizer for the respective event.
VII. DISCLAIMER OF PURCHASED TICKETS
Art.10. (1) According to Art. 57, item 12 of the Consumer Protection Act, the provisions of Art. 50 to 56 for the consumer's right of withdrawal from the distance contract within the 14-day reflection period apply to the services provided by the Institute
(2) Cancellations of purchased tickets before the event are possible as follows:
- in case of cancellation by the client up to 14 days prior to the event date: the amount is refunded 100% by deducting administrative fees of the bank for the transfer or an option to transfer the same amount for another course or event
- upon cancellation by the customer up to 3 days prior to the event - 50% of the ticket is refunded or an option to transfer the same amount to another course or event is offered - in the event of cancellation by the client on the same day or after the start of the event - the full amount of the fee is withheld without retaining an option to transfer the same amount for another course or event
VII. CANCEL EVENT. RETURN OF PAYMENT PRICE
Art. (1) In the event of an event cancellation, the event organizer shall be responsible for the return of the amounts paid for the tickets. The cancellation of the event constitutes a default on the part of the Organizer of the commitment to provide the paid course / seminar / service.
(2) Reimbursements shall be made in accordance with the procedure and within the terms specified by the Organizer. In these cases, the full amount is refunded to customers and the refund is made in the following ways:
1. By bank transfer without deduction of fees;
2. Tickets purchased through the website www.artstherapyinstitute.bg may be returned to the Institute's headquarters or remotely by sending the courier ticket to the management address of the Institute, in which case the customer must provide the number a bank account on which the ticket price can be transferred.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 13. (1) The Institute is not registered as an administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act but in carrying out its legal obligations undertakes the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect the data from accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, from unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as other illegal forms of processing.
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the clients express their consent that the Institute collects, processes and stores the personal data provided by them and uses them for the purpose of executing the contracts for the purchase of tickets.
XII. EXTRAORDINARY DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
Art. 14. Consumers have access to out-of-court dispute resolution procedures with the assistance of alternative dispute resolution bodies. The Conciliation Committees are competent for disputes over purchased tickets online.
(2) To facilitate access to alternative dispute resolution online, you can contact the following Supervisory Authorities:
A. Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Tel. (02) 91-53-518
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
B. Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd floor, 4th and 6th floor
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
C. Commission for the Protection of Competition
Sofia 1000, 18, Vitosha Blvd.
Phone: (02) 935 61 13
Fax: (02) 980 73 15
Web site: www.cpc.bg
(1) The Users shall submit an offer for the conclusion of a contract for the purchase / sale of the goods / services offered by the Site through the Interface of the Provider, available on its web site at http://artstherapyinstitute.bg. After acceptance of the offer by the Contractor under the procedure of Art. 9, para. 8 and Art. 10, para. 1 of these General Provisions, the Contract is deemed to be concluded (in Bulgarian) and stored in the Supplier's database.
(2) By virtue of the agreement concluded with the Users on the purchase / sale of goods / services, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership to the User of the goods / services / services he / she has defined through the interface.
(3) The users have the right to correct errors in the introduction of information, not later than submitting their proposal for conclusion of the contract with the Provider (sending the order under Article 9, paragraph 7 of these General Terms and Conditions). The Provider shall provide appropriate, effective and accessible means of identifying and correcting errors in entering information prior to making the contract statement as follows: Provides the option of: removing an item in the Purchase Basket; adding items to the shopping cart; increasing or decreasing the quantity ordered from a particular item; changing the delivery address or the selected payment method.
(4) Users shall pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods / services / services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Site, these terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions for the use of electronic payment services through the website.
(5) The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of the Website on the Internet, provided that the Provider has confirmed the User's order under the conditions of Art. 9, para. 7 in relation to Art. 10 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(6) The Supplier has the right to unilaterally change the prices stated on the Site, the price change being effective only for contracts concluded after its announcement on the Site.
(7) If the value of the User's order is equivalent to or exceeds BGN 5,000, payment shall be made only by transfer or payment to the Provider's payment account. (8) The prices under par. 4 do not include the transport costs of the delivery that are charged and paid by the User in addition to the stated prices.
(9) The costs of delivering the ordered goods / services are as follows
1. For orders with delivery in Sofia - BGN 4.21 through SPEED - Express Courier Services.
2. For delivery orders for the country outside Sofia - BGN 7.73 via SPEIR - Express courier services.
3. This condition does not apply to goods / services that have an explicitly stated delivery price.
(10) The Supplier shall deliver the goods / services requested by the Users within the terms and conditions set by him / her on the Site and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
(11) The user user can not give up the contract and claim reimbursement of the price paid by him / her, provided that the service has been performed and has been provided, namely after the event, seminar, course, training - subject of contract.
(12) The public invitation made by the Provider pursuant to Art. 290, para. 1 of the Commercial Code is valid until the quantities of the respective commodity are exhausted.
13. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract may be made by electronic and electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. . 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making a registration if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
14. (1) The User and the Provider undertake to protect each other's rights and legitimate interests, as well as to protect their business secrets, which have become known to them during the execution of the contract and these general conditions.
(2) The User and the Provider undertake, during and after the expiry of the contract period, not to make public written or verbal correspondence between them. Publishing of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public web sites, etc. can be considered as public domain.
15. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the services provided by the Provider are seminars, courses, trainings, consultations, organizing events.
16. In the event of a conflict between these general terms and arrangements in a special contract between the Provider and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall prevail.
17. Any invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
18. The laws of
the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not governed by this
Agreement relating to the implementation and interpretation of this
19. These Terms and Conditions have been last amended on 24.02.2018.